Enjoying the Harvest



For those that enjoy gardening, I have started a second blog as a place to put my collection of gardening thoughts. I'm excited to have a place to list our favorite varieties as we find new loves and a place to keep track of ways to preserve our harvest to use throughout the year.

We start many of our plants indoors and cover our raised garden beds with mini hoop houses. I'm often asked for a list of materials on how to get started so I have also listed pictures and quick directions for these easy projects.

Check it out at Enjoying The Harvest.



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

about how much property do you need to have a descent spread out garden like yours? we are thinking of moving and i want to get a place big enough to garden like you do and still have a back yard big enough for the kids to play in without going goofy and getting to much land