Corn Tortilla Chips



Corn Tortilla Chips
http://savoryseasonings.blogspot.com/

Corn tortillas

Olive oil spray (I use Misto)
Salt
Paprika or a mild chili powder (optional)

Stack tortillas and cut into triangles as you would cut a pizza. Arrange tortilla wedges on cookie sheet pan with 1/4" of space between each wedge. Lightly spray with olive oil, the sprinkle with salt and a mild chili powder.

Bake at 400 F for 12-20 minutes or until chips are crisp (after 12 minutes, check every 1-2 minutes). After removing from the oven, wait 5-10 minutes to allow them to fully crisp.

*****
These are awesome if you cook them just right to get them nice and crunchy. Not so great if you get impatient and take them out while they are still a little soft. There is also the option to pan fry the tortillas before baking for additional flavor.

5 comments:

Bose said...

Thanks for the heads up on this subject.Stock Inventory Form

Mary Bergfeld said...

These sound wonderful. I am new to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts.I am so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

cocoa powder said...

Thanks for the ideas. There's always something new to learn and improve on in this mad internet world. Uptiming is surely something to keep an eye on.

adhityavishnu said...

Loved learning this from you. Insurance

used heavy equipment for sale said...

Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!"